3M Paint Protection Film – Pro Series.
Paint Protection Film of the future is here now. Introducing NEW 3M Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Pro Series
There are many choices in the market today for paint protection films (PPF), but the company that invented paint protection film is re-inventing it. We have leveraged our technical capability and scientific knowledge to create a film that offers world class protection for your vehicle finish.
- Unrivaled scratch and stain resistance
- Exceptional clarity
- Superior resistance to yellowing
- Self-healing technology makes most scratches disappear
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
Why Use Paint Protection Film?
Paint protection film, or "clear bra" as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle. The virtually invisible film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer- without changing the design features or color- by protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.
Where can I put Paint Protection Film on my vehicle?
Paint Protection Film can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. More than just a "clear bra", the virtually invisible film will not alter the color or design elements of your vehicle. You can protect:
- ·Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- ·Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- ·Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- ·Full hoods, trunks, and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap